Inspiration boards. I’m looking at mine right now, hanging behind be my laptop, radiating with inspiration, creativeness, big dreams and bringing a big smile to my face. I remember making my first vision board at school as part of an inspiring girls program, we all sat around with glue sticks and old magazines cutting out pictures and dreaming away, thinking about our dream lives. My little A4 vision board sat on my desk for years with the cute picture of the Labrador puppy staring out at me (I think I’ve changed my mind about a puppy) but never the less vision board magic had struck me. Then came about the movie ‘The Secret’ which talks a lot about vision boards and using them to manifest your dreams, what you think about you bring about.
Over the years my vision boards and thoughts around them have evolved and changed but I still believe in their magic. I like to think of my vision board as more of an inspiration and dream board, a beautiful friendly reminder hanging where I can see it each day. These days my board is covered with pictures and quotes that make me smile or pull on my heart strings. I have a lot of little loving reminders -“Find Joy in every day”, and quotes and images of things I want to invite more of into my life, a declaration to the universe, like adventures, nourishing food, yoga. Most importantly my board is unique and special to me.
Make An Inspiration Board:
I got crafty a few years ago and made a ‘French Memo’ style inspiration board for myself, I love the combination of cute fabrics, buttons and ribbons. It’s super easy to make, just takes a little bit of time and the options are endless.
buy clomid pct
1. Gather Your Supplies:
- Canvas of desired size – I like to use deep ones and the bigger the better
- Fabric – large enough to cover canvas and wrap around the edges
- Ribbon – go for a couple of metres
- Buttons – one for each spot where the ribbon crosses
- Staple gun
2. Cut a piece of wadding large enough to cover your canvas allowing it to wrap around the edges to the back. Using a staple gun secure the edges to the back while pulling the wadding taught.
3. Repeat step 2 with your fabric.
buy clomid over the counter
4. Decide where you want your ribbon, I like a criss cross look, staple one end of the ribbon to the back, pull tight to the other side and staple and repeat.
buy clomid and nolvadex
5. Sew a button at each place your ribbon crosses. Make sure you sew through all layers and tie a tight knot on the back.
buy clomid canada
6. Start dreaming. Gather pictures from the internet, magazines or draw your own. Arrange them on your board. I like to use little pins, pegs and blue tak to make sure they won’t move. Hang your board and admire, dream and enjoy.
buy clomid online usa
Inspiration board magic doesn’t just have to be in the shape of an actual board, why not make a pinterest board (you can make secret ones), photo collage using Google Picasa or PicMonkey , or even just blue tak pictures on your walls.
Your options are limitless, so why not get a little crafty, get clear on your dreams and desires and make something special.