Who doesn’t love a good muffin? Yesterday I was in the mood for baking and felt like making blueberry muffins. The thing was that because I’ve just moved into my own little flat my little pantry doesn’t stock normal flour or sugar and I don’t really want to have these ingredients either. That’s when I turned to the purchase clomid online uk site and stumbled upon these super easy purchase clomid pct. OMG I think my whole baking philosophy has been changed because of these muffins. There’s no processed sugar, flour/gluten, milk/dairy or nasties and they are totally up for interpretation and experiment, and did I mention they were easy? The best part was that apart from the eggs I had all the ingredients already.
First step is setting the mood. My favourite way to bake is by creating a little kitchen dance party, so get the tunes playing and your grove on. Check out my favourite Spotify playlist at the moment cheap clomid 50mg then get baking.
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup nut butter (I used Almond and Chia Seed Butter)
- 1 cup berries (I used blueberries but you can use raspberries too)
- OPTIONAL: I added a nice shake of cinnamon and a few drops of Vanilla Extract, just because
- TO SERVE: Vanilla yogurt or Coconut yogurt and fresh berries
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C
- Mash the bananas in a bowl
- Add in all other ingredients (leaving berries) and mix well
- Fold in your berries (if you’re using frozen berries it’s best to let them defrost first)
- Line a muffin tray (the recipe says it makes 6 but I made 11 small muffins) and spoon in mixture
- Bake in oven for 35 mins or until nice and golden
- Allow to cool slightly and serve
These smell and taste amazing, especially when still warm and great for sharing. The special ingredient of course is love, when I’m really feeling it I love pulling out my recipe book and having a good kitchen session. I want to try these muffins with other berries and maybe some cacao chips.
A LITTLE DIY PROJECT:
Why not make your own recipe book, as in a handwritten paper one. I found a cute notebook with dividers that I have been writing all my favourite and new found recipes into. Make sure you use colourful pens. At the bottom of each recipe I’ve been adding a little note, like when they were made for the first time, what the recipe means to me, who it’s from, it’s lovely to look back on. One of my most turned to pages is for my cheap clomid tablets uk which I also made yesterday.